Fantastic opportunity for a music expert, passionate about classical and wider crossover genres to conceive and manage successful artist projects at label.
The role involves responsibilities in the areas of A&R and international marketing. This includes the identification of and communication with relevant artists, institutions, creators; development of projects including recording set-up, visual identity, marketing tools, budgetary planning and control; development of an overall communication strategy for the project, identifying of key target audiences and digital footprint - all in collaboration with the label's marketing teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Talent-scouting: developing a network of contacts and means for identifying new talent and potential signings, including artists, managers, festivals, orchestras, venues, bloggers/journalists, publishers, competitions
- Long term artist development planning, conceiving commercial project with wide audience appeal
- Special attention to the digital space and opportunities therein for identifying and developing talent and projects - streaming, YouTube etc.
- Contracting and budgeting projects in consultation with Business Affairs/ legal advisors and Label MD.
- Set up of recording sessions in collaboration with Project Coordinator, including selection of and negotiation with 3rd parties and wider team.
- Development of visual identity of the projects in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Creating and communicating key aspects of the marketing and communication strategy with a specific focus on digital activities
- Active networking for the acquisition of soundtracks from film, TV and Games releases
This will be a hugely rewarding and creative role for a confident communicator - someone connected, creative and entrepreneurial in approach with a strong passion for a wide range of music and culture with a focus on classical, instrumental and soundtracks. To succeed in the role, you will have a solid understanding of social strategy, audience engagement and digital media. You will build on your proven track record of delivering creative projects within the music industry, ideally across international territories.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.