Handle Recruitment is seeking a Creative Producer to join a global events organisation, focusing on their retail and lifestyle portfolio.
You will be responsible for managing and producing compelling customer-centric communications while maintaining a consistently branded customer experience, the brands you'll be working on are market leading retail and fashion tradeshows with an exciting customer base, market leading products and a real community feel.
As the Creative producer your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the competitive landscape, target audiences and personas, the brand proposition and key messages, to develop creative content and communications that drives customer engagement and response.
- Copywriting - across all online and offline channels. Delivering relevant, customer focused business truths with emotion and purpose that resonate, build long term relationships and drive responses that meet brand objectives.
- Managing email content, ensuring messaging is on-brand and engaging. Working with the Email Automation team to ensure copy, templates and imagery is provided according to the schedule.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of audience communication including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners, web imagery and buttons (for use via online and social) in line with brand creative.
- Managing and working with external partners (design agencies, designers, video producers, printers, mailing houses) involved in the process of producing and delivering creative communications to meet agreed deadlines and at the best possible cost.
- Prioritising the delivery of all briefs / communications in line with delivery dates and requirements across your brand portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working with or for creative/design agencies to deliver content, brand identity and design assets for integrated marketing campaigns across multiple brands for online and offline channels.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt tone, messaging and content to different audiences and their behaviour to attract, engage and influence.
- Software proficiency: CC Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign.
- High standard copywriting skills.
- Experience of working within the events or retail industries
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.