This leading pan-African broadcasting who is also launching channels internationally, is looking for a multi-platform Creative Producer to be responsible for all promotional content for multi-platform products and services.
You will conceptualize and develop exciting and engaging multi-platform promotional materials (promotions /TVC/s commercials, integrated on /off air campaigns).
This is a great opportunity to market powerful real-world products, services and linear channels under a pan African brand whilst injecting energy and hustle to an expanding creative team.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for development and creation of promo productions, TVC's and commercials with pan-African appeal, including cross media concepts, content for linear VOD and multiple screen - always in line with our brand attitudes, editorial values and quality standards.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You'll have the ability to take complex storylines and translate them into accurate and engaging promotional campaigns and successful promotional stunts simultaneously across multiple projects.
- You will have an eye for translating strong but basic concepts (and to stop weaker concepts when they don't have legs!)
- You will be a natural storyteller, you will identify and develop new story angles for the promotion of content by generating new ideas and concepts with ease.
- You will have the knowledge and ability to see these concepts through to creation and delivery, following all aspects of the production process.
- You will have extensive editorial competence and understanding of the fundamental principles of storytelling in scripted television formats.
- You will have extensive competence knowledge of Adobe creative suite and have in depth knowledge of software such as adobe premier, audition, encore, Photoshop and illustrator.
- You will have award winning creative copywriting skills
- You will have exceptional understating of marketing non-linear products and services.
- You are adept at both B2C and B2B marketing with a deep understanding of who to maximize product promotional opportunity in a consumer driven world.
- Experience of working in the Pan Africa Market an advantage but not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will write and create weekly on screen /online video promotions for a variety of products and services. Through magical and effective storytelling, develop concepts for either individual movies, services or campaigns and bring them to life effortlessly.
- Create promos for all platforms and channels from initial concept, cutting, directing graphics / audio and voice over sessions to final delivery of versioned promos.
- The Creative Producer must create campaigns that inspire our audience, motivate them to watch and love the channel. Ensuring each campaign delivers on their goal and are consistent.
- You will work with the Creative Services Manager and Head of Marketing, Programming and Scheduling manager to plan campaign production priorities projects.
- Experience of solid and varied promotions work in the international TV landscape with a very strong show-reel
- Excellent copy writing skills for short form promotion.
- Experience of managing and mentoring junior editors.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Adobe CC Premiere (self-operating) with an understanding of 3D/2D animation and graphic design and audio management.
- Directing skills.
- Good scriptwriting skills and knowledge of post-production, audio, VO and graphics
- Currently working in a similar role within a TV / digital environment
- Good team player
- Demonstrable Experience of working on digital and print campaigns desirable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.