Our client is one of the world's biggest music labels...
They currently have an opening for a creative project manager to work closely with the creative director in their brand partnerships team, working with both amazing musical talent, but also some of the largest brands in the world too.
With strategic. innovative and creative thinking, coupled with detailed insight, they produce branded experiences and campaigns for clients around the globe. From long-form and short-form content to immersive events. Original compositions to live showcases. Their content is truly global and reaches billions across the world.
A Day in The Life
The division provides tailor-made entertainment marketing solutions for brands and for customer acquisition & retention. The team currently runs more than 300 major partnerships worldwide. Their Technical Solutions team supports this division by assessing and providing the appropriate technical platform.
Working within the brand partnerships team, you will work with our international teams to ideate concepts, pitch, technically deliver and manage innovative solutions for our global brand partners.
Skills & Experience
- On the one hand, you are ideating pitch winning tech solutions to client briefs and producing designed decks/slides that outline the creative concept, strategy, development, timings and budget
- On the other, you work as a product owner and project manager to deliver, current and new branded platform solutions. Also, as a product owner, you provide expert advice and guidance to our teams on the best user experience to follow
- You have experience in the creative development and delivery of technical solutions across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest digital advancements and technology (AI, AR, VR)
- You have a proven track record of liaising and managing multi-disciplinary 3rd party suppliers
- You quickly establish what gets down and when, making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines
- You can write user stories with full acceptance criteria and produce wireframes.
- Finally, you love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, inspiring colleagues and ensuring we are always proposing the latest solution
- This role requires a candidate who has worked in a similar role, preferably in a production company, studio or agency environment
- You are a problem solver
- You don't think in projects, but in partnerships, developing client, vendor and internal team relationships
- Excellent PowerPoint, Office, and communication software skills
- You have a good understanding of software development process and available technologies (with experience in API, mobile or web development)
- You are ambitious to succeed and grow with our business
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams and time zones
- Music industry experience preferable
- Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall
* Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
* Private Medical Insurance
* 25 paid days of annual leave
* Eyecare Scheme
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Holiday Purchase
* Dental and Travel Insurance
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Spotify Subscription
* Salary Sacrifice Cars
* Corporate Gym Membership Discount
* Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.