Fantastic opportunity for a music expert, passionate about classical and wider crossover genres to conceive and manage successful artist projects at a label.
Paying special attention to the digital space, you will take responsibility for identifying and on boarding fresh and exciting talent while developing key projects with the current roster across A&R and international marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of visual identity of the projects in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Creating and communicating key aspects of the marketing and communication strategy with a specific focus on digital activities
- Active networking for the acquisition of soundtracks from film, TV and Games releases
- Talent-scouting: developing a network of contacts and means for identifying new talent and potential signings, including artists, managers, festivals, orchestras, venues, bloggers/journalists, publishers, competitions
- Long term artist development planning, conceiving commercial project with wide audience appeal
- Set up of recording sessions in collaboration with Project Coordinator, including selection of and negotiation with 3rd parties and wider team.
This will be a hugely rewarding and creative role for a confident communicator - someone connected, creative and entrepreneurial in approach with a strong passion for a wide range of music and culture with a focus on classical, instrumental and soundtracks.
To succeed in this role, you will have a solid understanding of social strategy, audience engagement and digital media. You will build on your proven track record of delivering creative projects within the music industry, ideally across international territories.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.