Creative Studio Manager
Central London up to 60K
Handle are working with a modern South-Eastern Asian hotel chain who are emerging into the UK market. They have around 30 people currently working at the London office but the plan is to triple in size by the end of this year.
They are now looking for an experienced Creative Studio Manager to join the team in London and take on the coordination of their Creative Studio.
This role will be within their own in-house design studio. The studio focuses around interior designs for a growing number of their hotels in the UK.
As the Studio manager, you will be project managing the creative workload of the studio making sure everything is delivered on time and up to brand standards. This role is a mixture of production and project management with some office administration responsibilities.
The Creative Studio Manager will have:
- 3-4 years of experience in managing a busy design or architecture studio or similar.
- Experience in managing busy production traffic including freelancers, agencies and third-party vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven numeracy skills. Advanced user of Ms Office including a very good level of Excel.
- Experience in setting up workplaces and process automation.
- Technology savvy and have a good understanding of design production requirements document formats and processes.
This is an excellent role for a highly organised studio or production manager. You will be the first person to set up the workspace for the creative part of the business so this is a great opportunity to shape the studios' processes and operations.
The company offers great benefit package including 28 days of holiday, private healthcare, phone bill reimbursment and many more.
This role is available immediately but candidates with notice period will also be considered. Please apply here or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn. Thank you for your interest!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.