A Global Music Publishing Company with an enviable catalogue is seeking a Creative Sync Manager to join their team in London. You will be responsible for generating synchronisation opportunities and promoting all music to film productions.
The successful candidate will have a background in music synchronisation for feature films, either from a label / publisher or film company and already have an established contact list of UK film producers / directors and music supervisors.
- Maintaining relationships with key film clients
- Responsible for seeking out and building new relationships with film productions
- Pitching catalogue of music to film briefs via music supervisors, directors, producers, music editors etc.
- Working closely with Head of Creative on film projects and assisting on the development of score and original music aspects
- Maintaining existing film trailer company relationships and seeking out new ones
- Pitching to film trailers and using these as a tool to promote new releases and artists
- Working alongside international offices to increase input and income on non UK films
- Building up contacts and business in the short film and art film area
- Keeping up with new developments, rates and trends within the Film Industry
- Maintain database of all new film productions and keeping track of development
- Accompanying clients to regular gigs
- Additional ad-hoc assignments / projects as directed
Key Skills / Experience:
- An impressive existing contact list for the UK Film Industry
- A proven passion for music is absolutely essential
- A broad knowledge of music across different genres and eras
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to show initiative
- Ability to cope under pressure in a very busy work environment
- Great communicator and team player
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and iTunes
- Some experience of licensing music for film highly desirable
- Understanding of digital music file formats and creating playlists etc. highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and driven Sync / Licensing professional with Film experience looking to take the next step in their career in this world class organisation!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.