Credit Controller - Media - Central London
A newly created Credit Control role has opened up with a leading Media business based in Central London. This role is perfect for a candidate with 1 years experience working within Credit Control who would like to delve deeper into their career within a proactive and thriving environment.
This role reports into senior figures within the team and sits within a friendly, sociable team.
- Chasing customers based all over the world by email/phone and following through the entire debt collection process to ensure cash is collected
- Taking credit card payments by phone and sending out receipts
- Posting on daily cash receipts.
- Dealing with a wide range of customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Daily invoice run of up to 20 invoices per day. You will be responsible for formatting and checking the excel sheet which gets uploaded to our finance system, and sending invoices out to customers
- A minimum of 1 years experience within a credit control role
- IT literate with good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work load
- Comfortable building relationships both internally and external to the business
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.