A very entrepreneurial and glamorous cosmetics brand are looking for an experienced credit control analyst to join their growing finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company at a time where they are expanding into new markets. The role would suit someone from a small or medium company background with experience dealing with multinational retailers.
- Manage wholesale partners' activity and payments against their credit limit
- Responsible for timely cash collection
- Reduce the debtor days as far as possible
- Allocate and issue credit notes of non-stock items
- Build a process for existing and new partners
- Propose solutions to problem areas and anticipate developments
- Timely analysis and reconciliations of disputed charge backs
- Report on the sales ledger and debtor days
- Credit control experience within a wholesale luxury consumer goods company
- A professional and polite telephone manner
- Able to build quality relationships
- Experience with vendor management systems
- Experience with SAP
This is an opportunity for someone to step up into a senior position and move into great new offices in a smart part of town.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.