Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for your next challenge? Handle Recruitment are currently working alongside this hugely well established and iconic media business in looking for a driven Credit Controller to join the team. This is a really exciting time to join this global company and a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop. As Credit Controller you will be responsible for receiving payments on time and will managing a high-value portfolio and alleviate any bad debt.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage large portfolio of clients - collecting overdue debts via phone/email
- Utilising communication and verbal / written skills in order to maintain high quality relationships
- Identify accounts deemed "high risks"
- Prepare and compile weekly reports
- Resolve queries in a timely and professional manner
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be comfortable speaking to clients. Experience with multi-currency and a positive proactive approach would be beneficial. If you have experience working within the Media industry and think this role would be suitable for you we would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.