A newly created Credit Control role has opened up with a leading Media and Events business based in Central London. This role is perfect for a candidate with solid experience working within Credit Control who would like to delve deeper into their career within a proactive and thriving environment.
This role reports into senior figures within the company and sits within a friendly, sociable team.
- Achieve monthly cash collection targets by actively chasing customers via phone & e-mail based on set criteria
- Reconcile the bank accounts daily
- Manage Credit Control mailbox and incoming queries.
- Meet with the business weekly to go through the ledgers and address any outstanding queries.
- Follow company chasing cycles and actively chase customers via phone
- Contact clients daily to instruct billing team to raise invoices and the cash allocation team to post payments
- Taking credit card payments by phone and sending out receipts
- Posting on daily cash receipts.
- Day to day dealing with large scale events and high profile clients
- Dealing with a wide range of customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Daily invoice run. You will be responsible for formatting and checking the excel sheet which gets uploaded to our finance system, and sending invoices out to customers
- Experience within a credit control role within a media /entertainment / events environment
- IT literate with good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work load
- Comfortable building relationships both internally and external to the business
Working for an instantly recognisable name within Media and Events, we are looking for someone who is not afraid to work in a very busy, target & KPI driven environment.
If this is you, apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.