An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading digital media business based in Central London.
They are a rapidly expanding company with extensive growth plans and are supported by a larger global group.
This person will be reporting to the Finance Director and solely responsible for the Credit Control ledger.
- Checking customer's credit ratings
- Collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to Navision
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Ad hoc requests as required
- Responsible for maintaining good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Excellent attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.