Spanish speaking Credit Controller needed urgently! Handle are currently working with an international media business who require someone on a temporary basis until the end of the year. However, there is also potential for this to go on longer, or even be made permanent for the right person. This is a business to business credit control position where you will be working closely with the Head of Credit to ensure continual improvement of cash collections.
- Ensure the debts are paid in a timely manner. Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Manage Credit Control and bank reconciliations
- Provide support for Events based collection activities
- Manage 3rd party review & help bad debt provision
- Ad Hoc activities
- Credit Balance review
- Monitor customer credit limits and review credit risks
- Senior Credit Control Experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish
- Intermediate excel skills (V-Look up required)
- Experience in Sales Force/ Financial Force preferred
- Exposure to International Market, multi-currencies
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.