An International Media Company in London is looking for Credit Controller to join their team for 6 months. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller will be responsible for collection of outstanding debt for the EMEA ledger and managing client payment terms.
- Achieving agreed reduction and cash collection targets by the effective collection of outstanding debt
- Work closely with the EMEA Sales teams to support sales for the business by providing a high level of Customer Service for all customers, with a particular focus on Key Accounts for the business
- Effective management of the collection function
- Effective management of account and invoice disputes, both with internal and external customers
- Escalating debt and making recommendations for account blocks where appropriate.
- Identifying bad debt and preparing of documentation as appropriate
- Chasing customers for Withholding Tax certificates as required and following appropriate regional processes.
Key Skill Set:
- Relevant experience within a global collections environment
- Intermediate Excel and Word
- Strong track record of aged debt reduction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluency in a European language, desirable
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.