A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-known media business on atemp to perm basis. The company are seeking a proactive Credit Controller with excellent communication skills to join them in their central London offices.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Chasing debt in accordance with specific payment terms
- Resolving customer queries
- Managing AR ledger
- Facilitate weekly and monthly billing
- Sending out monthly statements to clients
- Work closely with sales team to resolve invoicing errors
- Month end reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as required
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role, preferably within the media industry. You should be self-motivated and confident with excellent communications skills. You should also be able to work calmly under pressure, be adaptable and highly organised. If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.