Handle Recruitment are working alongside a TV production company to recruit a Credit Controller into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Credit Controller looking to start or continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Be an integral member of the accounts receivable team
- Assist with providing first class credit control of the international debtor's ledger.
- Maintain up to date information on expected receivables
- Assist contract entry function and provide cover for Billings analyst to enable contracts to be entered and invoice routine to continue in their absence
- Assist the AR team on other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is desired
- Willingness to learn a new system
- Multi-currency international credit control
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Credit Control role. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.