Handle Recruitment have a fantastic new opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a global media agency based in central London, starting ASAP!
As Credit Controller you will be working as part of the finance team and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Chasing debt in accordance with specific payment terms
- Resolving customer queries
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Issuing monthly statements
- Regularly liaising with other parts of the business
- Checking contracts to ensure data is correct
- Allocating payments to correct accounts
- Assisting in cash flow forecasts
- Other ad hoc duties and reporting as required
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in a similar role (media industry experience desired). You will also be proactive, self-motivated and confident with excellent attention to detail. You should be able to work calmly under pressure, be adaptable and highly organised. If this sounds like you, please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.