Handle Recruitment have a fantastic new opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a global retail brand starting ASAP!
As Credit Controller you will be a key part of the team and reporting into the Credit Control Manager
Working with a portfolio of global customer accounts, key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Chasing debt in accordance with specific payment terms
- Resolving customer queries
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Dealing with multiple currencies
- Issuing monthly statements
- Regularly liaising with other parts of the business
- Checking contracts to ensure data is correct
- Allocating payments to correct accounts
- Assisting in cash flow forecasts
- Other ad hoc duties and reporting as required
The ideal candidate will have solid Credit Control experience within a fast paced environment (ideally within Retail/ FMCG). Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner are essential, along with intermediate Excel knowledge. Flexibility around working hours to help support the global business is also desirable.
We are looking for someone proactive, self-motivated and confident with excellent attention to detail. You should be able to work calmly under pressure, be adaptable and highly organised.
Please note, due to the urgent nature of this role we can only consider candidates who are available on short notice (maximum 1-2 weeks)
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.