I have an exciting opportunity with leading Digital Media Business based in central London. This is part of a large Global Group with an exceptional working culture and an energetic office. They're looking to hire a Credit Controller on an ongoing temporary basis, however the role may turn into a permanent hire depending on performance.
The Credit Controller will report to the Finance Manager and work independently but also as part of the larger Finance team with any ad hoc projects
- Chasing outstanding debt of the ledger
- Responsible for credit control for business to business
- Dealing with a several million pound ledger
- Managing customer inbox
- Coding invoices on the system
- Working towards set detailed targets
- Represent the business whilst dealing with well-known media brands
- Ad hoc duties
- Must have five years credit control experience
- Must have worked in media
- A knowledge of Navision would be an advantage
If this is something that may be of interest and you are available to start asap please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.