I have an exciting opportunity with leading retail Business based in West London. This is part of a larger Global Group, they have expanded rapidly nationwide over the last year and a half and are now looking to hire on an ongoing temporary basis to start asap.
The Senior Credit Controller will report to the Finance Manager and assist with clearing a backlog of invoices whilst looking after B2B accounts
- Collection outstanding depth on business to business accounts
- Following up with collections
- Spearheading the credit control process
- Identifying difficult accounts and building relationships accordingly
- Updating and correcting journals
- Processing invoices to the Purchase ledger
- Dealing with new supplier queries
- Managing supplier inbox
- Responsible for bank reconciliations in foreign currency
- Coding invoices on the system
- Data administration and management
- Ad hoc duties
- Must have credit control and purchase ledger experience
- Proven experience in a B2B environment
- Have solid examples of being a self-starter and organisation
- Experience of SAP desired
If this is something that may be of interest and you are available to start asap please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.