Part Time Credit Controller
PR and Fashion Agency
A leading PR and fashion agency are looking for a Part Time Credit Controller to join the finance team. This role would suit an experienced Credit Controller looking for a great company to work for in a fun and lively environment in Central London. The company are going from strength to strength and have an office abroad as well so this is a great time to join.
- Ensure all client invoices are received and processed, quickly dealing with queries as & when they arise
- Monthly client statement run
- Chase all outstanding invoices to ensure payment is received on time
- Ensure all receipts are allocated on a daily basis
- Maintain the client database
- Weekly summary highlighting potential issues to Manager
- Build strong rapport with all clients & key internal staff at all levels
- Bank reconciliations
- Cost & fee billings
- Client budget & budget reconciliation checking
- At least 4 years' experience in a credit control/collections role
- Ideally experience within a similar agency environment
- Able to build strong relationships
Please apply to this role if you are looking for a Part Time role in a great part of town and have the relevant experience. The team are very friendly and sociable and are looking for a bright and friendly character to join them.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.