Handle are working with a leading Live Music & Entertainment Business, who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their London team. The role will be dealing with all aspects of Credit Control after each production.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Collecting debts on contractual agreements
- Checking final settlements with each venue and investigating discrepancies
- Provide cash-flow forecasts for receipts and raise issues/disputes as appropriate.
- Develop and monitor debt collection success
- Preparing monthly settlement reports for senior management approval
- Liaise with the legal department to track contract negotiation, when it is impacting debt
- Calculating and collecting all advance payments
- Issuing invoices and accounting correctly for VAT
- Reconciling the aged debtors reports on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate will have experience in cash-flow forecasting and debt collection, preferably within a a similar industry.
You must have outstanding communication skills and have proven ability in liaising confidently with all levels.
Company offers excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work in a fun, creative and vibrant environment!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.