Handle Recruitment are working with a vastly growing creative business located in the heart of London. We are looking for a credit controller to join the face paced finance team.
- Responsibility for two debtor ledgers, each with a balance of around £2.5m
- Special focus on PO collection and reviewing the current internal process for greater success
- Ensure all client invoices are received and processed by the client's AP team
- Liaising with accounts assistants to quickly resolve invoice queries as and when they arise
- Monthly client statement run
- Review and refine the process for scheduled client communications
- Chase all outstanding invoices to ensure payment is received on time
- Maintain collection history records for all clients
- Review and reconcile credit balances on the accounts
- Maintain the client database
- Weekly summary highlighting potential issues to Financial Controller
- Build strong rapport with all clients & key internal staff at all levels
- At least 2 years' experience in a credit control/collections role
- Ideally experience within a similar agency environment
- A firm but fair attitude towards collection and maintaining client relationships
- Able to build strong relationships
- Keen to contribute within the team to improve processes
Previous industry experience will be advantageous but not essential, alongside strong communication skills and a high attention to detail. If you think you may be suitable for this role we would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.