Credit Controller - Creative Media Agency - Central London
My client, a fast growing Creative agency are looking for their next hire, a Credit Controller to join the Finance team on a permanent basis. This Credit Controller will sit in a team of 10 and be responsible for recover, reconcile and chase debts working closely with the account payable and billings team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business at a very exciting time of growth and expansion.
Candidates with 1.5 years experience and more will be prioritised for this role.
- Working with the management accountants, to ensure all contracts are stored and relevant details extracted for invoicing purposes.
- Ensuring campaigns are billed in line with their respective insertion orders
- Chasing of Debtors by telephone and email with the goal of minimising Debtor Days Outstanding
- Disputes management and resolution in cooperation with billing team and commercial teams
- Escalating of overdue debts by letter/email and potential legal action
- Allocations of payments received from clients & requesting remittance advices
- Efficient, timely and accurate monthly reporting of overdue debt
- Credit risk management
- Experience working within a Credit Control function previously (atleast 1.5 years)
- Great communication and customer service skills
- A background in Creative Agency/Advertising would be highly advantageous
- A enthusiastic work approach, hands on and willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced and high volume environments
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.