Credit Controller - Entertainment
My client an international entertainment group is now looking for a Credit Controller to come on board as assist the Credit Control Manager.
The ideal candidate will have previous Credit Control / Billings experience and come from a similar industry / company.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Controller:
- Accounts procedures
- Manage and priorities customer ledger
- Monthly client statements
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending credit
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payments plans
- Ensure customer ledger is always up to date
- Post payments to accounts
- Monthly processes - deadlines
- Experience of dealing with clients at all levels
- Irrecoverable debt / bad debt provisions
- Assistant in setting up of the credit control system
- Cash and debtor day targets
- Chase invoices
- Making recommendations about procedural / policy changes
- Provide accurate advice on billings
- Regular meetings with account managers
- Generate financial ratios
- Update client agreements
- Other duties as delegated
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Excel - advance
- Experience in multicurrency accounts
- Attention to detail
- Able to liaise with senior management / senior business stakeholders
- Works well under pressure
This is a fantastic role for someone who is keen to progress and develop a career within credit control and ideally someone who is looking to workin in a fast paced, successful and exciting international organisation.
If you are interested, please apply now to avoid missing out on such an excellent role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.