Our client, a global events company, are seeking a Credit Controller to join there team on a permanent basis!
You will be reporting into the Credit Manager and will be responsible for collecting debtor invoices efficiently whilst maintaining best customer service .
It will be your priority to maximise cash flow and minimise bad debt!
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sole responsibility for the collection of portfolio of approximately 500 live accounts
- Collecting outstanding invoices by telephone and email in various countries
- Dispatching Dunning Letters in line with the collections diary
- Dispatching Statements on a monthly basis
- Taking credit card payments via online portal
- Setting up Direct Debits and Negotiating Payment Plans
- Running the unpaid deposits report on a weekly basis and reporting delinquency to line manager
- Running the cancellation invoice report and escalating outstanding invoices to third party for collections
- Ensuring accounts are placed 'on stop' in Salesforce
- Reporting insurances to third party to establish if client policies are adequate for show
- Creating invoice disputes on Sales Force and assigning to appropriate staff member in sales support
- Taking invoices out of dispute when resolved and pressing for payment or matching credit notes
- Assisting outsourced Sales Ledger function to ensure receipts are applied correctly
- Attending events to perform collections duties as required
- Maximising collections by achieving cash target
- Minimising aged debt, bad debt and DSO
- Performing other sundry tasks as requested by line manager
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Media industry experience
- Salesforce experience (ideal)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.