An exciting opportunity for a German Speaking Credit Controller has just risen with an Internationally Leading Media Business. Based in London, The the Credit Control role will be responsible for collection of outstanding debt for Germany, Austria and UK.
- Work closely with Sales teams to support sales for the business by providing a high level of Customer Service for all customers, with a particular focus on Key Accounts for the business.
- Achievement of reduction and cash collection targets by the effective collection of outstanding debt for the designated region of the business within agreed payment terms.
- Effective management of the automated collection function, including letters and outsourcing to external Debt Collection Agents.
- Effective management of account/invoice disputes, both with internal and external customers
- Identification of bad debt and preparation of documentation as appropriate.
- Chasing customers for Withholding Tax certificates as required and following appropriate regional processes.
- Provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, by effective management of customer accounts and invoice disputes and prompt escalation of issues.
Key Requirements for the contract:
- High level of numeracy.
- Good negotiation skills.
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective team player.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience within a global collections environment.
- Fluent written and spoken German.
- Intermediate Excel and Word.
- Strong track record of debt reduction.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.