Handle Recruitment has a unique opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Credit Controller to join a well known Media company based in London. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working as a Credit Controller, intermediate Excel skills and be able to resolve customer and accounts queries quickly and professionally.
Your main duties will be:
- Responsible for cash collection and allocation
- Monitor a portfolio of partner balances
- Posting on daily cash receipts.
- Timely analysis and reconciliations of queried/disputed transactions
- Dealing with a wide range of customer queries quickly and efficiently
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to communicate effectively in Mandarin
- AAT, Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
- Multicurrency international credit control
If you are available immediately or within a maximum of 1 week notice, and you possess all of the above requirements, get in touch today with your most recent CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.