Handle is working with a large Media business in Central London to find a Credit Controller to join their busy team on a temporary basis. This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and well-known brand with great exposure to the industry and finance function.
- Effectively chase funds in accordance with contract payment terms
- Deal with any deductions or additions, including withholding taxes
- Calculate correct sums outstanding
- Perform reconciliations on accounts following receipt of payment to find reasons for over/underpayments
- Deal with queries and disputes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Intermediate IT/Excel skills
- Experience working within a credit control environment
- Excellent communication with all levels
- Numerical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and an interest in Media
This is a temporary role for 3-6 months, therefore, we can only consider candidates who are immediately available.
If the above profile matches your experience please apply with your latest CV today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.