Handle are proud to recruit a Credit Control position for a leading music company. As Credit Controller you will be a key member of the AR team, working closely with various departments to ensure the accurate raising of invoices and information for cash flow forecasting
The role reports directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Raising invoices and ensuring they are raised on time
* Building relationships with customers and chasing aged debtors
* Provide periodic and ad-hoc reporting to the business
* Reconciling customer accounts and taking appropriate action with overdue customers
* Receipting and allocation of cash
* Providing information to improve the cash flow forecasts and bad debt provision
* Investigating queries and resolving disputes
We are looking for someone with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, interacting appropriately with others while carrying out responsibilities and fostering a positive working environment. The ideal candidate will have worked within media or a similar working environment and have experience within Credit Control.
This is a fantastic role which offers a fast-paced, vibrant working environment. Apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.