Handle are excited to be working with a leading artist management agency who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their London team. The role will be working in a vibrant and fun environment across live music and festivals covering all aspects of Credit Control.
This role is within a very fast paced, dynamic, multitasking credit control function of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Chasing all funds as required and ensuring they are received in a timely manner
- Liaising with promoters, accountants & assistants
- Ensure Festival database and CRM are up to date with the relevant payment terms agreed
- Ensure Festival database and CRM are up to date with the current tax legislation
- Running weekly funds reports
- Promoter specific overdue funds reporting
- Liaising with Assistants to confirm settlements
- Updating Cashbooks Team with incoming funds and breakdowns
- Ensuring the efficiency of credit chasing process
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to multi task and work under pressure. You must have outstanding communication skills and have proven ability in liaising confidently with all levels. Experience working for festivals is desirable.
Company offers excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work in a fun, creative and vibrant environment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.