Handle are proud to recruit a Credit Controller for a leading music and media company in the heart of Central London. This is a fantastic role for an experienced Credit Controller to work in a fast paced environment.
This role reports into the Financial Controller and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for two debtor ledgers, each with a balance of around £2.5m
- Special focus on PO collection and reviewing the current internal process for greater success
- Ensure all client invoices are received and processed by the client's AP team
- Liaising with accounts assistants to quickly resolve invoice queries as and when they arise
- Monthly client statement run
- Review and refine the process for scheduled client communications
- Chase all outstanding invoices to ensure payment is received on time
- Maintain collection history records for all clients
- Review and reconcile credit balances on the accounts
- Maintain the client database
- Weekly summary highlighting potential issues to Financial Controller
- Build strong rapport with all clients & key internal staff at all levels
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience in a Credit Control/Collections role, preferably with experience in a similar agency environment. The ideal candidate will have a firm but fair attitude towards collection and maintaining client relationships, with the ability to build strong relationships and contribute within team to improve processes.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to work in a creative environment, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.