A well established and highly successful media business are currently seeking a motivated credit controller to join their Central London offices. Reporting directly in to the accounts receivable manager of a digital media business, you will be a confident communicator capable of setting high standards and understanding the complexities of advertising.
- Sole responsibility for the collection of a large portfolio of clients
- Collecting outstanding invoices by telephone and email
- Investigating and resolving disputes - Escalating valid claims to sales for approval of credit notes
- Creating credit notes
- Negotiating Payment Plans for clients ensuring that deposits and balances are paid per contractual agreements
- Taking credit card payments
- Investigating and arranging refunds of over payments
- Liaising with Solicitors regarding outsourced debt recovery
- Open new credit and pre-pay accounts per credit policy
- Assist with preparation and posting of journals to Sales Ledger
- Maximising collections by achieving cash target
You will be incentivised by a performance related bonus and consequently you will possess a competitive nature in order to surpass personal and team targets. You will relish the prospect of building long term relationship with a variety of external and internal stakeholders. A passion for the media sector is highly desirable!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.