If you are an experienced Credit Controller with Paprika then please apply! This role is with an award winning marketing/advertising business - fantastic offices, creative environment and sociable, lively culture.
- Ensuring all invoices are paid as close to due date as possible
- Contacting customers (internal and external) to telephone, e-mail and in person to ensure payment deadlines are met
- Ensuring pre-show debt reports are maintained and distributed properly
- Ensuring Clarions overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
- Reconciliation of sales records with financial systems to ensure everything is invoiced and numbers match between the systems
- Liaising with Sales Teams to ensure contracts are properly completed and returned in good time
- To be aware of future shows and the potential debt exposure
- Maintaining relationships with exhibitors, including visiting the events for face to face communications and processing on-site payments
You will have 3-6 years experience in Credit Control and must have experience using the system Paprika. The office is vibrant (sociable, music playing, chatty) so you must also enjoy this sort of environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.