Handle are working with a fast growing fashion company who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their London team. The role will be dealing with all aspects of Credit Control.
This role is within a very fast paced, dynamic, multitasking credit control function of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Credit control ledger
- Sales ledger administration tasks such as; cash posting, allocations, debit note query resolutions, credit note processing, new account opening, regular credit checking, over credit limit reports, controlling account blocks, account statement reconciliations
- Challenging debit note shortages
- Regularly liaising with sales representatives to discuss problem account
- Develop and monitor debt collection success
- Preparing monthly settlement reports for senior management approval
- Calculating and collecting all advance payments
- Reconciling the aged debtors reports on a monthly basis
- Provide cash-flow forecasts for receipts and raise issues/disputes as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years Credit Control experience, preferably within a similar industry. You must have outstanding communication skills and have proven ability in liaising confidently with all levels.
Company offers excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work in a fun, creative and vibrant environment!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.