I am recruiting for a Credit Manager to join a world leading music publishing business.
Reporting into the Finance Director your main duties will include;
· Credit risk management for all trade customers supplied from the EMEA region
· Maintaining relationships and responding appropriately to minimise any debt exposure.
· Review ageing of outstanding customer balances and contact customers to request payment
· Reconciling complex customer accounts, typically high-volume low value invoices
· Managing a multi-currency ledger.
· Setting up and approving all new customer accounts
· Aged debt analysis and reporting
· Responsible for proposing and managing debt payment plans for high risk debts.
· Liaising with FC, FD and Sales Director over key accounts, credit limits, debt concerns
· Proactively engage with the sales team to maximise sales without increasing credit exposure.
The successful candidate will ideally hold a CICM qualification although candidates without will also be considered.
You will receive a salary upto £45k.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.