Title: CRM & Customer Experience Coordinator (12 month FTC) - Broadcast Media
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 d.o.e.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9.30am-6.00pm
Handle Recruitment presents a wonderful opportunity for a highly organised, detail-orientated and process-driven individual to join an exciting and dynamic Broadcast Media business located in a vibrant part of Central London.
This company strikes the balance perfectly between big company mentality and small company approach. They're ambitious and forward-thinking; and the people are warm, friendly and welcoming. The environment/culture is open, fun and collaborative, making it a fantastic place to work.
After launching a new range of products earlier in the year, they're expanding! The CRM and Customer Experience Coordinator role is newly created; and sits within the CRM/Customer Experience department and wider Marketing team.
Reporting in to the Customer Relationship & Experience Manager, you will work exclusively within the customer service function and be the first point of contact for the call-centre team; managing day-to-day (non-technical) product queries, handling escalations, checking processes, identifying areas for improvement and reporting.
This position would suit someone with a strong customer service background who loves organising and problem solving; and is looking for an opportunity to really develop their role and make a difference.
Key features include:
- Working closely with the remote Customer Service Centre and the Product, Marketing, Finance, Logistics and Operations teams
- Case management and escalations
- Owning E-Commerce customer support
- Providing Data and GDPR support
The ideal candidate:
- Previous customer service experience, including speaking with customers directly/preparing customer communications
- Confident dealing with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of technical support operations including identifying system bugs and troubleshooting
- An interest in TV and Technology advantageous
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are passionate about delivering first-class customer service, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.