CRM & E-CRM Coordinator - Beauty - London
£30K - ASAP Start
Known as one of the most trusted luxury brands on the high-street, our beauty client is expanding their ecommerce team and looking to recruit a CRM & E-CRM Coordinator to assist with the implementation of strategy and creation of email content.
With a big celebrity following and a hand in everything from fragrance and cosmetics to their well known skin care range, the company are now growing to new heights making this the perfect time to join the team!
You will have:
- Experience of managing a CRM database and CRM calendar
- Examples of writing engaging content as a compelling storyteller
- Experience of testing email designs as well as contributing to designs according to brand
- Ability to explore database growth opportunities assisting in strategy
- Budget phasing experience as well as performance reviews & reporting
You will be:
- Great with Stakeholder Management
- Passionate about all things beauty and cosmetics
- Experienced in CRM & ECRM marketing platforms
- A copywriter that loves producing content
- Analytical and confident with data
*Must have Fashion or Luxury or skincare or beauty or fragrance experience*
Please do get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn for more information or apply here!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.