CRM and Experience Manager
Media & Entertainment
Handle Recruitment is working with a well-renowned media business, responsible for providing audiences throughout the nation with over 150 channels across radio and television, as well as On Demand and SVOD services.
This is a fantastic role, ideal for a customer-first marketer, with excellent communication and influencing skills, as well as consistently being the 'customer champion' within the business. You will be driven, able to work autonomously and modest.
- Close work with the wider marketing and digital team, you'll be responsible for driving and using direct communications, in order to increase general customer satisfaction, growing the marketing database and ensuring that it remains active.
- Championing the customer within and throughout the business, through maximising opportunity to extract insight from the customer panels and other touch points.
- Regular contact with the Head of Marketing, and other teams, such as the Content team, brand and campaign team as well as the product team.
You Will Have:
- Proven, hands-on experience in creating and developing customer marketing programmes.
- Expert knowledge across data-driven marketing, across testing, personalisation, targeting and campaign management.
- Experience in using CRM systems regularly.
- A working understanding of Single View Customer systems, data legislation and HTML coding.
This role is perfect for someone who is personally interested in and motivated by digital media, you will need a creative and can-do approach. Get in touch if you're a strong leader and project manager, with experience in managing external agencies.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.