An award-winning PR and communications agency based in the heart of Central London are seeking an experienced CRM Administrator to join their vibrant head offices on a part-time basis - ASAP!
The CRM Data Administrator will join the very busy in-house Marketing team - a truly lovely company where you will play an integral role in the continued growth and award-winning success.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Taking ownership of updating and maintaining the CRM system, Salesforce
- Updating and transferring data, ensuring it is up to date and compliant with data protection regulations
- Researching and adding new business prospects, ensuring the company hold accurate information
- Continually ensuring that they brand are GDPR compliant
- Ability to use initiative and work with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Experience of data inputting
- Previous experience using Salesforce
This is part-time opportunity with flexibility to work either 2 days a week or spreading the hours to suit you (16 hours per week).
This is an on-going contract for a minimum of 3 months - candidates must be free to start immediately.
Please do not hesitate and apply today as the process is moving extremely quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.