Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced CRM Analyst with a passion for consumer behaviour and big data. This is a contract role for 6 to 12 months and beyond and is available immediately.
The Senior Analyst will develop a robust and actionable view of customers to help the marketing team more effectively and efficiently speak to guests. This role will actively drive all steps in the data science process from importing and wrangling data, transforming, visualizing and modeling data. Additionally, this role will take ownership of driving ad hoc analyses to uncover guest insights - always with an eye toward scaling those analyses for ongoing marketing automation.
- Develop guest-level features for marketing from descriptive (e.g. historic spend) to probabilistic (e.g. likelihood to churn, next best product) for audience creation and segmentation
- Drive a guest learning agenda in collaboration with your team and leader
- Champion data needs and enhancements with technology leadership that support our guest strategy
- Constantly evaluate, iterate, and improve guest models
- Develop data driven guest forecasts
The Finer Print
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in statistics, data science, marketing analytics or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a data driven role
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts and the application of computer algorithms
- Proficient in SQL programing
- Proficient in programing in a statistical language (R or Python) with deep experience using relevant statistical packages (e.g. ggplot, tidyverse, causal impact, scikit-learn, pandas, Prophet)
- Experience with modern software collaboration tool (Git)
- Experience in a leading Consultancy or global retail/brand a bonus
- Proficient SQL programming skills
- Understanding of database technologies and architecture
- Knowledge of modern visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau), big data (e.g. Hadoop) a plus.
Our Must Haves
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to solve problems systematically
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal-oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, and approachable
- Team player and personable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.