CRM Manager - £50K - Luxury
London - Permanent
Handle Recruitment is working with a well known and respected luxury retailer to help them find an experienced CRM manager to join their ever expanding digital team.
Reporting into the Marketing & Digital Director, you will be responsible for creating and delivering the global CRM strategy to increase customer engagement.
You will be working closely with the Customer & Brand Marketing team and Head of Online Marketing identifying areas of opportunity to communicate with customers as well as acting as the guardian of customer data.
The CRM Manager will have experience with:
- Building and owning global email plans & writing engaging email copy
- Great stakeholder management
- 3 years experience within a CRM & Email role including marketing automation tools
- Word, PowerPoint & Excel and preferably HTML & CSS
- Outstanding written & verbal skills
Sound like the role for you? Please apply here or get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn for more information.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.