Handle is working with a high profile global media company to recruit an experienced CRM Marketing Manager to join a team working on one of the worlds best-known entertainment brands.
We are looking for an experienced CRM marketing manager who will plan and deliver strategies and campaigns to achieve targets for customer recruitment, engagement, and retention for an exciting new service.
The role is responsible for the strategy and execution to drive customer engagement, activity, and conversion with direct responsibility for developing and maintaining a sustainable lifecycle communication stream.
* Plan and implement multi-channel (email, push, SMS, in-app) communication journeys
* Manage multiple types of campaigns
* Use insights to drive communications
* Own the channel strategy, content scheduling etc
* Significant marketing experience with subscription and/or app-based business models.
* Solid experience developing and delivering campaigns or customer communication programs.
* Demonstrable success in developing customer lifecycle campaigns.
* To be data-driven and customer focused
* Direct experience navigating a complex tech platform and to have a strong grasp of the role each piece of technology plays
* Strong experience with email, Notification and CRM/marketing automation tools.
* Experience with GA, Exact Target/Salesforce Braze, and Tableau.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.