CRM Manager - Fashion - £55K
This is a great opportunity to join this well recognised Fashion retail company as they continue to expand through the UK as well as globally.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for implementing, delivering and reporting on the global CRM strategy and own the email channel across campaigns, targets and data segmentation and targeted marketing activities.
This role will be responsible for the managing customer life-cycle from acquisition to retention.
- Must have a fashion/retail based background ideally in ecommerce
- Solid understanding of CRM, Campaign, and channel marketing & automation
- HTML & CSS/Online Design
- Tableau and Redeye skills preferred but not essential
- Work with copywriters to produce email content
- Email insight reporting weekly, monthly and annually
- Manage customer life-cycle
- Support multi-channel CRM strategy
- Own the end to end email channel
To find out more about this role, please click apply and get in touch with Rachel on 0207 569 9999.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.