CRM Manager - Music
Amazing opportunity for a CRM Manager to join the Digital Business team within an established music and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for building and managing all media channels for email marketing campaigns, including creating digital components for audience engagement.
Based in London offices, this role would suit someone with detailed experience in a CRM role with a creative or entertainment brand.
Key features will include:
- Supporting all Channel Managers on email design, social API connections and email competitions
- Providing and delivering campaign reporting with insight analysis to be actioned
- Present CRM strategy in meetings to guarantee that CRM is major component in digital marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in an CRM role for an established entertainment company
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML and all adobe software
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic CRM Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.