This is a fantastic opportunity to join the world's largest media business as they continue to expand their Digital team. They are a dynamic and fast-growing brand with clear goals (excuse the pun!)
The CRM Manager will be responsible for supporting the CRM program and marketing activity across the business. You will be driving fan acquisition, competition processes and set up automation workflows/CRM campaigns.
This role will assist with Community management across the fan community programmes, newsletter community and membership clubs.
- of using CRM tools such as Salesforce or Mailchimp
- and CMS systems such as Wordpress or Squarespace
- of using data analysis/ performance reporting
- knowledge of all social media platforms or paid social
- building complex audience data segments
- in data metrics such as Google or Facebook Analytics
- Assist with the creation, scheduling and posting of content on website and apps
- Support the Director across ecommerce and data capture projects
- Work with data team across weekly reporting for CRM Campaigns
- Drive competitions, sign up forms, landing page hubs and more
- Competition process including prize delivery
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.