CRM Marketing Manager
A brand new position has opened up within an innovative digital healthcare solutions organisation. Reporting into the Head of Marketing your position will be to help formulate, take control of and drive the CRM strategy forward, using your expertise and knowledge of e-CRM, email marketing and data management.
- Develop and execute the CRM strategy across the entire customer journey for two established product segments (online experiences) with a subscriber base of over 1m with the objective of getting the audience to engage.
- Analyse and manipulate large databases to find opportunities that drive the marketing strategy forward.
- Monitor KPIs for customer retention and improve customer engagement.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure that goals are consistently aligned with the business.
- Provide strategic input into processes that aim to bring consistency and efficiency to the CRM efforts.
- Work with the wider teams on business initiatives aimed at growing customer base and loyalty.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have a strong background in Digital Marketing, specifically with CRM, email marketing, large database engagement experience.
- Have demonstrable experience of working with ESPs such Dotmailer and WCA (Silverpop) or other major CRM or email marketing platforms
- Have a firm understanding of customer insights and demographics.
- Have an analytical and proactive mind-set.
- Have in depth knowledge and experience of Email Marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.