One of the world's leading record labels are looking for a CRM + Consumer Marketing manager.
You will work closely with the Consumer Technologies Manager and provide various teams within the labels knowledge of data collection and management, and execution of quality eCRM Campaigns. This is a purely B2C role, working with eCommerce to drive revenues across retail/ticketing/streaming etc.
Armed with an analytical mind and a strong knowledge of Google Analytics, you will analyse live campaigns, provide key insights to social activity across platforms, produce monthly performance reports and reviews and provide essential recommendations.
- A solid background and understanding of CRM, managing multiple accounts
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a range of projects at once
- Delivering qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Professional experience with Google Analytics, tracking parameters and analysis
- Technical background with an interest in data and all things digital and tech
- Up to date with music based trends, digital technologies and CRM in Social
Technical skills within HTML and wordpress platforms and plug-ins would be desirable.
Please apply directly with your CV, or email it to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.