CRM System Tester
6-month contract - £300-£350 day-rate
Handle is currently working with a Global Charity in the UK who are currently looking for a manual tester for their internal CRM System.
As their CRM Tester, you will provide vital support in implementing their new CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) to their financial departments. This will involve the redesign of business processes and defining system & testing requirements.
You will be working closely with the CRM Business Analyst, Data Manager and CRM Project Manager to assist with this project.
Responsibilities CRM System Tester:
- Define test requirements and Test standards;
- Coordinate testing across the extended CRM project team
- Engage with stakeholders to design test plans, including acceptance criteria and test scripts
- Work with data protection manager to ensure data migrated are GDPR-compliant;
- Ensure tests, test data, test scripts, and associated test records are documented
- Ensure systems work correctly before they are released into production.
Ideally you will have worked as a System Tester previously specifically for internal CRM systems. Industry experience within the public sector or charities would be very advantageous.
This is a for an ASAP start so do get in contact if you would like to discuss the role further.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.