CRM System Tester
6-month contract - £300-£350 day-rate
Handle is currently working with a Global Charity in the UK who are currently looking for a CRM Microsoft Dynamics manual tester for their internal CRM System.
As their CRM Tester, you will provide vital support in implementing their new CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) to their financial departments. This will involve the redesign of business processes and defining system & testing requirements.
You will be working closely with the CRM Business Analyst, Data Manager and CRM Project Manager to assist with this project.
Key Skill Set of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) Tester:
- Previous experience with defining test requirements and Test standards
- Office 365 & Microsoft Dynamics is a MUST
- Previous experience engaging with stakeholders to design test plans, including acceptance criteria and test scripts
- Ensure tests, test data, test scripts, and associated test records are documented.
- Extensive knowledge in Test Documentation
You must have worked as a System Tester previously specifically for internal Microsoft Dynamic CRM system. Industry experience within the public sector or charities would be very advantageous.
This is a for an ASAP start so do get in contact if you would like to discuss the role further.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.