Culture Marketing Manager - Music & Artists
My client are a globally recognised and renowned business, known for their revolutionary activations and partnerships with the best and most culturally relevant artists. You will keep relationships up with artists day to day and work on innovative marketing campaigns in partnership with them.
You will have had experience in music and have worked with artists on their campaigns regularly in the past, this is a fantastic position for someone coming from a music label or culture marketing background.
- Managing relationships with artists day to day through music initiatives and campaigns.
- Primary contact for artists and industry contacts, as well as identifying artists to work with the brand.
- Close work with the Head of Artist Marketing to deliver world class marketing campaigns, ensuring long term relationships are built.
- Leadership across the business in order to deliver 360 artist project campaigns.
- Coordinate support for artists within the business through booking rehearsal space, live recording space and collaboration areas.
- Align with other areas of the business to identify artists with international potential and partner with them.
You Will Have:
- Excellent relationship building skills with ready made contacts.
- An understanding of brands and how they work in music, as well as a passion for live events, marketing and media.
- A creative mind set with a track record of putting new ideas into practice.
- Initiative with a strategic approach.
- Experience in and a working knowledge of the music industry.
This is an incredibly exciting position for a driven individual, with an understanding and passion for music in a professional sense. You will also have thorough experience in tying culture into music campaigns with artists and businesses.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.